An unknown number pops up on your phone. Do you answer? Whether you decline religiously or pick up only on a good day, we get it—no one likes spam.
Here at Life Insurance Comparison, we feel the same way. But if you’re ready to compare quotes to find a great-value life insurance policy, here’s why you should pick up! A quick phone call allows us to find more accurate policy matches for you from our panel of leading life insurers, based on your chosen cover amount.
And we promise: no spam. That’s not what we’re about. Here’s how ten minutes of good old human interaction can save you hundreds.
Here’s How You Do It:
Step 1: Select your current age below.
Step 2: Once you answer a few questions, you will have the opportunity to compare quotes from up to 9 of Australia’s largest insurers. You may also be entitled to a free consultation.
So why do we call?
We call you for a number of reasons. But the biggest reason is to save you money.
Yes, our online tool is a great indication of how much money you can save—but a phone call offers something much more bespoke.
Contrary to popular belief, a quick ten minute phone call is actually time-saving—unless you’d rather read through your twenty-page policy disclosure statement (PDS) full of life insurance lingo. If that sounds like a nightmare to you, why not leave it to the experts who compare life insurance for a living?
They’ll summarise everything you need to know in simple terms, saving you hours of ripping your hair out.
Life insurance advisers exist for a very good reason—they’re qualified to help break down an otherwise complicated financial product in simple terms so that you can go about your day with peace of mind. No one learns about insurance in school—our advisers are all trained to fill that gap, clued up on the latest industry updates and knowledge.
Don’t have time to learn about life insurance? Request a ten-minute call from a friendly adviser so that you can get back to your day.
After you’ve filled out our two minute online form, we’ll call you to discuss what you’re looking for in a life insurance policy so that we can tailor our search. We can also help with:
- Answering any questions you may have about life insurance or our service
- Providing insight into different options you may not have considered, including various policy structures available, how life insurance in super works, stepped vs level premiums and other factors that influence the cost of your polic
- Finalising your application and helping with paperwork, making switching to a better-value policy a breeze
If you’re unavailable when we call, no worries. We’ll schedule a convenient time to call back.
How can a call benefit me?
A computer can’t calculate what a human can. Online comparisons are indicative only and aren’t always conclusive. Plus, only a (qualified) human can answer complex questions accurately and in real time. That beats a Google search! Here’s why:
- A phone call saves you time: reading and understanding your PDS is important, yet time-consuming and confusing. A much quicker and hassle-free alternative is speaking to a qualified life insurance adviser to have your PDS summarised in simple terms. We’ll outline what’s covered and what’s not, so that you’re across your policy—no nasty surprises when it comes time to claim. We work with nine different insurers which equates to hundreds of different policy structures—who wants to research all of these on their own?
- Offers the most appropriate policy: our comparison tool is comprehensive, but no online quote can ever offer you the bespoke service that a human can. Yes, our online quotes are a fantastic indication of what we can offer you. But one of our trained Australian experts can calculate something more personal and appropriate.
- Offers reliability: many people want to engage with a real person so they can ask questions and seek clarification on anything that’s unclear. And that’s exactly what a phone call offers. Talking to a real person can also provide peace of mind that you and your family are protected appropriately.
- Offers dollar savings: comparing policies can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year. And all of our quotes are completely FREE, so you’ve got nothing to lose.
How do I start?
Simply visit our comparison tool here. In 2018, almost 40,000 Aussies just like you did exactly that*. And that’s one of the reasons we score 4.6/5** on independent rating service, Feefo.
We’re trusted and reliable, and we’re here to give you the most appropriate, most useful, most affordable policy we can. All you need to do is pick up the phone, and we’ll do the rest.
Get Started Now:
Step 1: Select your state below.
Step 2: After answering a few questions, you will have the opportunity to compare quotes in your area and could be eligible for significant savings.